Cookies are small text files that a website stores on a user’s hard disk or mobile device. Often, this is a setting that makes it easier for the user to use the site. Some features are not available without cookies.
We store the following types of cookies:
- Technical cookies that are necessary to ensure basic site functionality (session identifier).
- Third-party cookies designed to measure anonymous user behavior and traffic tracking data using Google Analytics to better customize pages for users.
- Rules for using or blocking cookies can be set by each user in their web browser.
- The user can set permission or reject all or only some cookies. Blocking cookies will negatively affect the usability of the website and valika.org.
- The user can change his or her choice of cookies at any time. The user may delete already saved cookies in their internet browser.
- Detailed information on how cookies can be stored in the browser can be found on the web browser’s website